Pages

Friday, April 26, 2013

Wild Poppy Field...


I keep going to this field which is about 2 minutes away by car day after day for about a week to capture these poppies in their best or as my eyes see them..But unfortunately I am not able to convey you their colors and beauties..Flowers are usually so easy to photograph but poppies are not..I experienced the same problem last year although one of my photos was a finalist at a photo contest..They are really a challange for me...So these are the best I could get from the spring of 2013...

Arabayla eve yaklaşık 2 dakika uzaklıkta olan bu tarlaya son bir haftadır, gelincikleri en güzel ya da benim gözümün gördüğü haliyle yakalamak için günün muhtelif saatlerinde gidip gidip duruyorum. Ancak ne yazık ki renklerini ve güzelliklerini size iletebilmede hala çok yetersizim..Çiçek fotoğrafları genelde kolay çekilir ama gelincikler hiç öyle değil..Geçen yıl çektiğim fotoğraflardan biri bir yarışmada finale kalmış olsa da aynı sorunu yine yaşamıştım..Beni gerçekten çok zorluyorlar..Bunlarda 2013 baharından yakalayabildiğim en iyiler... 










10 comments:

  1. Oh those poppy and daisy fields...!!!! They remind me so much of Rhodes!!! I photographed them too... I love them! And I do agree with you: poppies are definitely not easy to photograph... it's hard to convey their real beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are gorgeous poppies. What a view. How lucky you are to have seen (and photographed) such a beautiful sight.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Poppies are moms favorite. There is a huge poppy field here that she plans to go to
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  4. in photos, poppies always look as if someone has blobbed them onto of the photo with a brush dipped in red paint.

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely photos, so delicate and beautiful : ) I was in Pergamum a few weeks ago, and the place was covered in daisies - i was told the poppy bloom is next - and there it is :) cok sevgiler, Ozlem

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh these are so beautiful - are they still flowering? I shall be arriving on Sunday and hope I can see all the flowers again.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love poppy fields too! Pity they do not resist long in a vase. So, they should be admired only at hteir place:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nasıl da güzel, özgür ruhlu, asil, başına buyruk bir çiçektir bu...

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin