Pages

Saturday, December 10, 2011

Breakfast

Saturday mornings start with a breakfast at Melissa Cafe at the beach before going to farmers market for the weekly shopping. Menu is very simple : toast and tea, or you could bring your own food and order tea from the cafe.
But when you are eating your breakfast dont forget to pay your protection money to Çakır - one of the many stray animals surviving around the cafe. He only accepts food not cash.

But in return he could be a very good model for you..

6 comments:

  1. He's beautiful! I'd be tempted to take him home, but I have a feeling he likes the rambling life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Several years ago I had a beagle that I did like. It died when it was almost 17 old !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi new friends..we love to travel and see new places too, so we will tag along with you
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  4. He has that wolf look, but he seems to be not so aggressive.
    I admire how y'all bundle up in warm clothes and eat outside.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I guess it is colder but the sea shines still so beatifully!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin