Bonnie from the http://www.originalartstudio.blogspot.com/ gave me Kreativ Blogger Award last week, and made my day.Thank you very much Bonnie, I am honoured and thru this award I meet couple lovely new blogs..So let's play ..First the rules:
1. Thank the person who nominated you for this award.
2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
3. Link to the person who nominated you for this award.
4. Name 7 things about yourself that people might find interesting.
5. Nominate 7 Kreativ Bloggers.
6. Post links to the 7 blogs you nominate.
7. Leave a comment on each of the blogs letting them know they have been nominated.
So the 7 things that you might find interesting about me, could be these:
- I understand the Tatar language but couldnt speak it. It was the language of my late grand mother
- I worked for a French bank for 13 years without speaking a word of French and in the last 6 years I was the senior vice president.
- Right after the university, my biggest goal was to retire at the age of 40. I retired at 39.
- I spent my senior year at high school, in Keyser, West Virginia as an exchange student. I am a proud graduate of Class of 82. Go Golden Tornados...
- Once I was on the co-pilot seat of an acrobatics airplane. I did not vomit, but never tried it again.
- I have no child, a decision I took long time ago.
- Last but not the least I found my husband at facebook.
And now, I am to pass this Kreatif Award on to 7 other bloggers. I know there are so many wonderful people deserve this but I have to choose 7. So I am sending this award to 7 people in 7 different countries with no particular order.
- AmyR of http://www.heliotropesandsilver.blogspot.com/ from Los Angeles CA, USA
- Tim of http://www.stylemed.blogspot.com/ from Spain
- Sarah of http://www.day2daypictures.blogspot.com/ from Mashhad İran
- Alison of http://www.globetrottingcacti.blogspot.com/ from UK
- Keats of http://www.keatsthesunshinegirl.blogspot.com/ from KL Malaysia
- Ana of http://www.blogdljr.blogspot.com/ from Guadalajara Mexico
- Lorac of http://www.ahhhthecottagelife.blogspot.com/ from Georgetown, Ontario Canada