Pages

Friday, June 12, 2009

Less is more ????


I like the idea of less is more and trying to adopt it to many areas of my life, but when it comes to books, paintings and beautiful pieces I want more and more...

The latest addition to my paintings was a gift from a dear friend in İran...Sara and I first met thru our blogs then I have the chance to meet with her on my trip to İran this past April. So Sara's Khatoon found its place among other paintings I collected from my trips to Cuba, Mexico,Bolivia, Mexico, Cambodia, Holland and Bolivia. This is the entrance of my house where I like to display colorful paintings for a colorful welcome..

You could visit Sara's blog at www.day2daypictures.blogspot.com

2 comments:

  1. Dats a great way of indexing all the countries you've visited :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. surfing your older posts..i see we have the
    same zen piece on your table :)
    love your entrance artworks..
    the entry to our homes says alot about us!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin