Pages

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Turkish Grand Prix - F1

Fastest cars and their fastest drivers are in İstanbul for this weekend. Unfortunately I will be watching the race from TV as the ticket prices are quite high. However my lovely husband, who is working at the Automobile Federation, was in charge of taking some of the pilots from the airport and he took me some pictures.
It looked like Jarno Trulli the driver of Toyoto arrived in a happy mood.

While Ferrari's pilot Felipe Massa was in a hurry. Both these guys were also played in a footbal match last night to raise money for UNESCO. Very nice of them. So let the best one wins on Sunday.

1 comment:

  1. Hi,

    Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog.
    You have a good looking blog here, I'll be following you from now on.
    I'll add a black and white photograph for you soon.

    Tim

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin